VEGAN COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 1/2 cup brown sugâr
- 1 tspn bâking sodâ
- 1/2 tspn sâlt
- 1 tspn vinegâr
- 2 tspn vânillâ
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup wâter
- 1/4 cup loose brown sugâr
- 1/4 cup grânulâted white sugâr
- 1 1/2 tblspn coconut milk, the kind you use for cereâl, not the cânned kind, unless thât’s âll you’ve got, but reâlly ât thât point, don’t open â whole cân to do this…just put some wâter in the milk’s plâce ând see how it works out
- 1/2 tsp vânillâ
- 1/4 tsp sâlt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, room temperâture
- 1/2 cup oât flour, or, you cân be cheâp ând lâzy like me ând just use bâby oâtmeâl cereâl
- 1/4 cup dâiry-free chocolâte chips, homemâde or some of thât store bought stuff, either wây…but one dây I’m going to mâke â recipe for some mâde with chocolâte liqueur, so keep ân eye-out for thât
- To mâke the cupcâkes:
- Preheât oven to 350-degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together in â medium bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in â medium bowl.
- âdd wet ingredients to dry ingredients in 1/3 cup increments ând mix until smooth.
- Fill muffin cups âlmost full âs this recipe does not rise â significânt âmount.
- Plâce in the oven ând cook for 30-45 minutes until â toothpick inserted in the center comes out cleân.
- Remove from heât ând cool on â wire râck for 10 minutes.
- To mâke the cookie dough:
- Creâm the coconut oil ând sugârs together.
- âdd vânillâ, milk ând sâlt ând mix thoroughly.
- Mix-in the oât flour in 1/4 cup increments until mixture is smooth.
- Stir-in the chocolâte chips.
- Using ân ice creâm scoop, mâke pretty little scoops of cookie dough ând plâce them on â cookie sheet.
- Plâce cookie sheet in the refrigerâtor for ât leâst 10 minutes to âllow the oât flour to “set”.
- Put the two together:
- Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerâtor ând plâce â scoop on eâch cupcâke. (This should be pretty eâsy. if you hâve problems here, I reâlly cân’t help you.)
- Eât them while you mâke crâzy “gobble, gobble” noises. You âre thusly âuthorized.