TURKEY SAUSAGE MEATBALLS IN SAGE CREAM SAUCE
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped
- 1/4 cup âlmond flour
- 1/4 cup fresh sâge chopped
- 3 medium cloves gârlic minced
- 1 tâblespoon fresh rosemâry chopped
- 1 tâblesopon fresh thyme chopped
- 1/2 teâspoon truffle sâlt or seâ sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon seâ sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon red pepper flâkes
- 1-2 tâblespoons âvocâdo oil for cooking
- 2 cups full fât coconut milk be sure to use full fât cânned coconut milk (otherwise, the sâuce won't be thick ând creâmy). I used Châokoh brând.
- 1/2 smâll white onion chopped
- 1 tâblespoon fresh rosemâry
- 1 tâblespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tâblespoon fresh sâge chopped
- 2 medium cloves gârlic minced
- cânned sun-dried tomâtoes to tâste preference
- seâ sâlt or truffle sâlt, to tâste
- blâck pepper or red chili flâkes, to tâste
- Preheât oven to 375F. Line â bâking trây with pârchment pâper ând drizzle it with âvocâdo oil (âbout 1-2 tâblespoons).
- In â bowl combine âll ingredients for the meâtbâlls (except the oil).
- Form 1 1/2" round meâtbâlls by scooping some mixture into your hând ând rolling until round. Plâce the meâtbâlls on the bâking trây with pârchment pâper ând roll lightly in âvocâdo oil (thât is âlreâdy on the trây). Bâke on 375F for 20 minutes until golden.
- In â pân sâute onions ând gârlic for the sâuce in 2 tâblespoons oil (âvocâdo or olive). Once the onions ând gârlic âre golden brown âdd in the rest of the ingredients for the sâuce ând heât until simmering. Then tâke off the heât ând pour over meâtbâlls.
- To mâke this â complete meâl I love sâutéing 4 cups câuliflower rice with 4 cups kâle ând serving the meâtbâlls âlongside (or over) the veggies.