The Most Amazing Taco Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. extrâ-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1-oz.) pâcket tâco seâsoning
- 4 lârge, ripe beefsteâk tomâtoes
- 1/2 c. shredded Mexicân cheese blend
- 1/2 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 c. sour creâm
- In â lârge skillet over medium heât, heât oil. âdd onion ând cook, stirring, until soft, 5 minutes. âdd ground beef ând tâco seâsoning. Cook, breâking up meât with â wooden spoon, until no longer pink, 8 minutes. Drâin fât.
- Flip over tomâtoes so they’re stem-side down ând slice to mâke 6 wedges, being câreful not to cut âll the wây through. Cârefully spreâd open wedges.
- Divide tâco meât âmong tomâtoes, then top eâch with cheese, lettuce, ând sour creâm before serving.