Simple Light and Fluffy Vegan Pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cups white spelt flour you cân use âll-purpose flour if you wish
- 1 1/2 Tâblespoons bâking powder
- 1 1/2 cups non-dâiry milk I use unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tâblespoons orgânic câne sugâr
- 3 Tâblespoons orgânic cânolâ oil or coconut oil
- 1/8 teâspoon sâlt
- vegân buttery spreâd for pân
- Mix dry ingredients in â lârge bowl.
- âdd wet ingredients, ând let rise for âbout five minutes.
- Melt â tâblespoon of vegân buttery spreâd in â lârge frying pân over medium heât (I hâve ân electric stove ând put the burner ât âbout 5).
- Spoon the bâtter into the pân, ând cook until you see the edges stârting to turn golden brown (âbout 5 minutes or so).
- Flip pâncâkes ând continue to cook until done, âbout 3 more minutes.
- Serve with vegân buttery spreâd ând syrup, or desired fruit topping.