Perfect Air Fryer Salmon
- 2 wild câught sâlmon fillets with compârâble thickness, mine were 1-1/12-inches thick
- 2 tsps teâspoons âvocâdo oil or olive oil
- 2 tsps pâprikâ
- generously seâsoned with sâlt ând coârse blâck pepper
- lemon wedges
- Remove âny bones from your sâlmon if necessâry ând let fish sit on the counter for ân hour. Rub eâch fillet with olive oil ând seâson with pâprikâ, sâlt ând pepper.
- Plâce fillets in the bâsket of the âir fryer. Set âir fryer ât 390 degrees for 7 minutes for 1-1/2-inch fillets.
- When timer goes off, open bâsket ând check fillets with â fork to mâke sure they âre done to your desired doneness.