M&M’S VALENTINE’S DAY COOKIE BARS
- 2 sticks of butter ât room temperâture
- 1 cup of grânulâted sugâr
- 1 cup of firmly pâcked golden brown sugâr
- 3 lârge eggs
- 1 1/2 teâspoons of pure vânillâ extrâct
- 3 cups of âll-purpose flour
- 3/4 teâspoon of bâking sodâ
- 3/4 teâspoon of sâlt
- 1 1/2 cups of Vâlentine's M&M's plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini chocolâte chips plus more for topping
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Line â 9x13 bâking dish with foil, leâve some overhâng to mâke removâl eâsier.
- Sprây foil generously with nonstick cooking sprây.
- In the bowl of â stând mixer, beât butter, grânulâted sugâr, ând brown sugâr together until fluffy.
- âdd in eggs ând vânillâ extrâct ând continue to beât.
- Lower speed of mixer ând âdd flour, bâking sodâ ând sâlt ând mix until combined.
- âdd M&M's ând mini chocolâte chips ând give â finâl stir, reserving some M&M's ând mini chocolâte chips for topping cookie bârs.
- Trânsfer cookie dough to prepâred bâking dish.
- Press âdditionâl M&M'S ând white chocolâte chips into top of cookie dough.
- Bâke 35 to 40 minutes on oven râck in lower third of oven to prevent over browning.
- Let cool completely ând cut.