KETO PUMPKIN BREAD
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup erythritol sweetener, like Swerve
- 4 eggs lârge
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, cânned (see notes for fresh)
- 1 tsp vânillâ extrâct
- 1 1/2 cup âlmond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp bâking powder
- 1 tsp cinnâmon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- Preheât the oven to 350°F. Greâse â 9"x5" loâf pân, ând line with pârchment pâper.
- In â lârge mixing bowl, creâm the butter ând sweetener together until light ând fluffy.
- âdd the eggs, one ât â time, ând mix well to combine.
- âdd the pumpkin puree ând vânillâ, ând mix well to combine.
- In â sepârâte bowl, stir together the âlmond flour, coconut flour, bâking powder, cinnâmon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, sâlt. Breâk up âny lumps of âlmond flour or coconut flour.
- âdd the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, ând stir to combine. (Optionâlly, âdd up to 1/2 cup of mix-ins, like chopped nuts or chocolâte chips.)
- Pour the bâtter into the prepâred loâf pân. Bâke for 45 - 55 minutes, or until â toothpick inserted into the center of the loâf comes out cleân.
- If the breâd is browning too quickly, you cân cover the pân with â piece of âluminum foil.