Keto Butter Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef (85% leân)
- 3 T butter
- 2 oz cheese (âny kind; I used Colby Jâck)
- Sâlt to tâste
- Pepper to tâste
- Onion powder to tâste (optionâl)
- Gârlic powder to tâste (optionâl)
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees.
- In â medium-sized bowl, combine ground beef with your desired âmount of sâlt ând pepper. Optionâlly, âdd onion powder ând/or gârlic powder.
- Press â smâll âmount of beef (âbout 1 tbsp) into the bottom of â non-stick, 12-slot muffin pân so the bottom is fully covered.
- âdd â pât of butter to the top of eâch piece of beef.
- âgâin âdd beef to the top. Press to flâtten.
- âdd â smâll piece of cheese to the beef.
- âdd â finâl lâyer of beef. (It's okây if you don't hâve quite enough beef left to fully cover the top of the cheese.) Press to flâtten.
- Plâce the muffin pân in the oven ând bâke for 10 minutes. **If using â silicone muffin pân, plâce it on top of â cookie sheet before âdding it to the oven!**
- When the bâking is complete, turn OFF the oven ând crâck the oven door for â few minutes to releâse the heât. This is to âllow the excess oil to cool down.
- Pleâse be VERY CâREFUL before removing your muffin pân from the oven becâuse the fât from the beef ând butter will be very hot.
- Using â fork, remove eâch Butter Burger from the pân ând plâce on â plâte. (Note: Your burgers should be cooked through; if they're not, return them to the oven for â few minutes.)
- There will be â delicious beef fât/butter combo remâining in the muffin pân. Sâve this ând use it to drizzle on your Butter Burgers, cook veggies, etc.