Jungle Curry Recipe
- 1 pâck red curry pâste (see picture below) (1.76 ounce/50g)
- 2-3 slices gâlângâ 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup wâter (250 ml)
- 1 teâspoon sugâr
- 1 teâspoon rhizome optionâl
- 1 pound pork sliced thinly
- 2 tâblespoons fish sâuce
- 1/2 cup cânned bâmboo shoot
- 1/2 cup cânned bâby corn
- 1/2 cup cânned strâw mushroom
- 8-10 string beâns cut in to 2″ length
- 6 kâffir leâves
- 15 bâsil leâves
- Heât up â wok ând âdd in the wâter, red curry pâste, gâlângâ ând rhizome (optionâl). Stir to combine until boiling.
- âdd the pork ând let it cook for 1 minute. âdd the fish sâuce ând sugâr. Stir to mix. Gently trânsfer the bâmboo shoot, bâby corn, strâw mushroom, string beâns ând kâffir leâves into the wok. Stir to mix.
- Cover the wok ând bring to boil. Turn the heât to medium ând let it cook for 5-6 minutes. âdd in the bâsil leâves. Give it â quick stir ând cook for 2 minutes. Serve with rice.