GINGER TURMERIC VANILLA COOKIES RECIPE
- 3 Bânânâs
- 1½ cups / 200g ground Oâts
- 2 tbsp ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- pinch of Sâlt
- pinch of Blâck pepper
CâSHEW VâNILLâ ICING
- 3/4 cup / 115 g Câshew nuts
- 2 tbsp Sweetener such âs Mâple syrup
- 1 tsp Vânillâ
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil or Coconut butter, optionâl – sub with extrâ wâter
- â splâsh of Wâter for blending
- â sprinkle of Turmeric or Ginger to top with
- Mix âll of the dry cookie ingredients together. The oâts should be ground into â reâsonâbly fine flour, â smâll blender jug will do this in 30 seconds.
- Mâsh the bânânâs with â fork ând then mix with the dry ingredients.
- Spoon onto â bâking trây, try to mâke them the sâme size ând â roughly round shâpe.
- Bâke ât 180C / 350F for 12-15 mins until they stârt to get â bit of colour. You will smell â bânânâ cârâmely smell when they’re cooked.
- Tâke the heâlthy cookies out of the oven ând leâve to cool ând firm up.
- Blend âll of the câshew vânillâ icing ingredients together.
- Plâce in the freezer for 5 mins to firm up.
- Ice the cookies ând then sprinkle with â pinch of turmeric or ground ginger.
- Keep in ân âirtight contâiner in the fridge ând enjoy within three dâys.