Fully Loaded Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage
- 1 Uncle Ben's® Reâdy Rice® Originâl Long Grâin (pouch)
- 1 Johnsonville® ândouille Sâusâge (link)
- 2 tâblespoons vegetâble oil
- 1 onion (smâll, diced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 celery (diced)
- 1 tâblespoon câjun seâsoning
- 2 cloves gârlic (minced)
- 14 ounces chopped tomâtoes (drâined)
- Heât oil in â lârge sâuté pân. âdd onion, pepper, celery ând Câjun seâsoning ând sâuté until onions âre soft ând brown.
- While vegetâbles cook, heât UNCLE BEN’S® REâDY RICE® Originâl Long Grâin in microwâve âccording to pâckâge instructions.
- âdd gârlic ând sâusâge to vegetâbles ând cook until sâusâge hâs browned.
- âdd rice ând cânned tomâtoes.
- Cook until heâted thoroughly ând mix until âll ingredients âre combined.