FLOURLESS PUMPKIN BREAD
- 1 cup creamy almond butter (see note)
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 5 inch baking loaf pan.
- In a blender, add all ingredients. Blend on high speed until everything is mixed. If you don't have a blender, you can also use a mixer or whisk by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake about 40-45 minutes, until done. Toothpick inserted should come out clean and if you gently apply pressure to the surface of the bread, it should slowly bounce back rather than stay sunken in.
- Bread will sink down slightly while cooling. Let bread cool before slicing and serving.