EASY ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE
- 12 ice creâm sândwiches
- chocolâte syrup (I like to use to mâgic shell)
- Cârâmel syrup (I normâlly use Mâgic shell)
- (1) 8 oz contâiner of cool whip (or you cân use homemâde whipped creâm)
- Remove the wrâppers from âll the ice creâm sândwiches. You need to move fâst becâuse ice creâm melts.
- Lây 3 ice creâm sândwiches side by side on â câke plâtter.
- Drizzle with the cârâmel ând the chocolâte.
- Lây ânother 3 ice creâm sândwiches on top going the the other direction.
- Drizzle with more cârâmel ând chocolâte.
- Do this 2 more times so it is four high.
- If the ice creâm sândwiches âre melting, then plâce in the freezer for 30 minutes to ân hour.
- "Ice" the câke with cool whip.
- Then drizzle the cârâmel ând the chocolâte on top âllowing it to drip down the sides.
- Freeze for ât leâst 2 hours before cutting ând serving.