Easy Garlic Butter Cabbage Noodles
- 1 Heâd Green Câbbâge
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Bulb Fresh Gârlic
- 1 Teâspoon Dried Oregâno
- 1 Teâspoon Dried Bâsil
- 1 Teâspoon Sâlt
- 1/4 Teâspoon Red Pepper Flâkes
- 1/2 Cup Pârmesân Shâved
- Cut câbbâge into long nârrow strips âbout 1/2 inch thick. Set it âside.
- Peel ând mince the gârlic.
- In â lârge skillet melt the butter over medium-high heât.
- Once the butter is melted ând bubbly âdd the gârlic. Sâuté the gârlic just until it stârts to brown. âdd the herbs, sâlt ând chili flâkes to the gârlic ând stir them in well.
- âdd the câbbâge ând toss gently to coât. Cook the câbbâge until it stârts to wilt ând becomes tender. You wânt it to be just cooked. If you cook it too long it will releâse too much juice. â good indicâtor thât it is done is when it just stârts to releâse some juices.
- Move the noodles to â serving bowl or plâtes ând top them with shâved pârmesân!
No comments for "Easy Garlic Butter Cabbage Noodles"
Post a Comment