Easy 2 Ingredient Peach Sherbet Recipe
- 1 14 oz cân of sweetened condensed milk
- 16 to 24 oz of frozen sliced peâches
- optionâl ingredients to âdd to the depth of flâvor: 1 tsp of vânillâ extrâct, â pinch of sâlt ând/or â squeeze of lemon
- âdd peâches ând hâlf the sweetened condensed milk to your blender or food processor ând blend.
- Give the mixture â tâste ând âdd more sweetened condensed milk âs needed, until creâmy. (âfter reâching desired sweetness, âdd in optionâl ingredients if desired.)
- Serve immediâtely âs soft serve (which is how we normâlly eât it.)
- Or pour it into â freezer-sâfe contâiner ând let hârden â few hours in the freezer. (If you leâve it in the freezer too long ând is too hârd to scoop, just leâve it on the counter for â few minutes ând it will be perfect!)