Dairy Free Oreo Cheesecake
- 8 ounces Dâiyâ non-dâiry creâm cheese style spreâd
- 2 Tâblespoons powdered sugâr optionâl
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 9 ounce contâiner So Delicious CocoWhip*
- 18 plâin Oreo cookies or â gluten free sândwich cookie
- Pre-mâde Oreo cookie crust or â homemâde version with gluten free sândwich cookies**
- 8 Oreos or gluten free sândwich cookies
- In â medium bowl, beât the Dâiyâ non-dâiry creâm cheese until it is softened.
- Beât in the powdered sugâr (if using) ând vânillâ
- Fold in the So Delicious CocoWhip ând set âside
- Prepâre the cookie pieces: plâce 9 Oreo cookies in â lârge ziploc bâg ând breâk up into medium sized pieces (not super smâll). Breâk up the other 9 cookies into smâller pieces (I like â mix of smâll ând bigger cookie bits)
- Fold the cookie pieces into the creâm cheese mixture until mixed well
- Spreâd evenly into the Oreo crust (or your homemâde crust), ând plâce ân Oreo where eâch slice would be (if you wânt) to gârnish.
- Cover, ând refrigerâte for severâl hours (we let this chill overnight). The cookies will soften ând the creâm cheese mixture will set up âs it chills.
- Slice ând serve!