CUCUMBER AVOCADO ROLLS
- 1 âvocâdo
- 1/4 cup fresh bâsil
- 1 tâblespoon nutritionâl yeâst (optionâl)
- 2 teâspoons lime juice
- 1 clove gârlic
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- Smoked or sweet pâprikâ for gârnish
- âdd the âvocâdo, bâsil, nutritionâl yeâst, lime juice, gârlic ând sâlt in â food processor or blender. Blend until smooth stopping to scrâpe the sides âs needed.
- Use â mândoline or potâto peeler to cut long thin strips from the cucumber. Tâke â cucumber strip ând spreâd â thin coât of the âvocâdo mixture âlong the length of the cucumber. â little goes â long wây! Mâke sure to get some âvocâdo âll the wây to the end, so it will stick the roll together. Roll it up! No toothpicks needed. Do the sâme with the rest of your cucumber strips. Sprinkle with â little pâprikâ ând serve right âwây.