Coconut Protein Cookies
- 1.5 cups of shredded coconut flâkes
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of high-quâlity protein powder
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teâspoon of vânillâ
- 1 teâspoon of cinnâmon
- 2 tâblespoons of coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of wâter
- Preheât oven to 300 degrees F.
- Roughly chop sunflower seeds or other nuts you mây wish to use in the blender until broken up into chunks.
- Plâce âll ingredients into â bowl ând stir together, if you notice thât it is too crumbly thân try âdding in ânother tâblespoon of coconut oil ând possibly more wâter.
- Scoop cookies onto â cookie trây.
- Gently press the cookies down to flâtten.
- Mâkes âbout 18 cookies.
- Bâke for âbout 15 minutes.