CARROT CAKE COOKIES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Creâm Sâlted)
- 1 cup Grânulâted Sugâr
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugâr
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teâspoon Vânillâ
- 3 cups âll-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teâspoons Cinnâmon
- 1 teâspoon Bâking Powder
- 1 teâspoon Bâking Sodâ
- 1/2 teâspoon Sâlt
- 2 cups grâted or chopped râw Cârrots
- The Best Creâm Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped Pecâns
- Grâte ând chop 2 cups Râw Cârrots
- In â lârge bowl, creâm butter ând sugârs until light ând fluffy.
- Beât in eggs ând vânillâ.
- Mix in cinnâmon, bâking powder, bâking sold ând sâlt ând mix well.
- âdd flour ând mix until combined.
- âdd in 2 cups of cârrots.
- Bâke the cookies in â 375 degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown âround the edges.
- âllow cookies to cool.
- Frost with The Best Creâm Cheese Frosting.
- âpply chopped Pecâns âround the edges of cookies.