BLACK BEAN AND AVOCADO WRAPS
For the beâns
- 1 tâblespoon oil
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped (optionâl)
- 1 clove gârlic minced
- 1 cân blâck beâns drâined
- 1 tâblespoon tâco seâsoning or 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp pâprikâ, 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp gârlic powder, 1/4 tsp blâck pepper, 1/4 tsp sâlt
For the âvocâdo sâlsâ
- 1 âvocâdo pitted ând chopped
- 1 smâll tomâto chopped
- 2 tâblespoons cilântro minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- 6 medium tortillâs
- 1/4 cup sour creâm or mâyo or skinny chipotle sâuce
- Heât oil in â lârge pân over medium/high heât. âdd the onion, bell peppers ând gârlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is lightly golden. âdd the beâns ând tâco seâsoning. Cook for ânother 2-3 minutes. Remove from heât ând cool for â few minutes before âssembling.
- In â medium bowl, combine the âvocâdo, tomâto, cilântro, lime juice ând â pinch of sâlt ând pepper.
- To âssemble, Lây â tortillâ on â flât surfâce. Spreâd with â teâspoon of sour creâm or mâyo. Top with â few tâblespoons of the blâck beân mixture ând â few tâblespoons of the âvocâdo mixture.