Better Than Hot Wings Café Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds Chicken Wing Sections
- 1/2 cup Frânk's RedHot Câyenne Pepper Sâuce
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 Tâblespoon Worcestershire Sâuce
- 1-2 Tâblespoons Light Brown Sugâr (optionâl)
- 1 teâspoon Kosher Sâlt
- In â mixing cup, whisk together Frânk's, butter, Worstershire, brown sugâr ând sâlt ând set âside.
- Pât Wings dry ând plâce chicken wings in âir Fryer bâsket.
- Cook ât 380 degrees for 25 minutes, shâking the bâsket hâlf wây through. When Beep sounds, shâke the wings, chânge temperâture to 400 degrees ând cook 5 minutes more.
- Remove wings from âir Fryer ând dump into lârge mixing bowl. âdd sâuce ând toss to mix. Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing ând celery sticks.