BACON CHEDDAR CROCK POT POTATOES
⦁ 12 oz pkg bâcon crisply cooked ând crumbled
⦁ 6 potâtoes peeled ând thinly sliced
⦁ 1 onion thinly sliced
⦁ 3 c shredded cheddâr cheese
⦁ Gârnish: chopped green onion
1. Line your crock pot with âluminum foil so thât it will be âble to fold together over the top of your potâtoes
2. Spreâd hâlf of your crumbled bâcon evenly âcross the bottom of your crock pot
3. Cover with hâlf of your sliced onions
4. Top with hâlf of your potâtoes
5. Repeât lâyers
6. Fold together âluminum foil (creâting â pâcket) over potâtoes
7. Cover ând cook on low for 4-6 hours
8. â hâlf hour before serving, âdd your shredded cheese ând stir gently.
9. Cover ând heât through.
10. Top with chopped green onions right before serving