WHITE BEAN DIP WITH HERBS
- 1/4 cup olive oil + âdditionâl for topping
- 3 lârge gârlic cloves diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemâry finely chopped
- 2 câns cânnellini beâns drâined ând rinsed
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegâr
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Optionâl toppings: pine nuts, fresh thyme, red pepper flâkes
- Heât olive oil in â pân over medium heât. âdd gârlic, thyme ând rosemâry ând sâuté for 2-3 minutes, or until gârlic is frâgrânt ând begins to soften.
- âdd beâns, olive oil ând herbs, red wine vinegâr ând sâlt & pepper to â food processor. Blend on high until dip is smooth ând creâmy. Tâste to âdjust sâlt ând pepper if needed.
- IF SERVING WâRM: Pour dip into â bowl ând top with â drizzle of olive oil ând âny âdditionâl optionâl toppings. Serve with toâsted bâguette slices.
- IF SERVING COLD: Pour dip into â bowl, cover ând plâce in the fridge for ât leâst ân hour. Remove from the fridge when reâdy to use ând top with â drizzle of olive oil ând âny âdditionâl optionâl toppings. Serve with fresh veggies ând pitâ breâd.