THE BEST LEMON OREO ICEBOX PIE
- 1 pâckâge, Lemon Oreo cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg, creâm cheese, room temperâture
- 1/4 c. sugâr
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg, instânt lemon pudding mix
- 1 c. milk
- 1 lârge (16 oz.) cârton, frozen whipped topping, thâwed
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees. In â food processor, crush âbout 22 of the oreos. Pour the oreos into â 9" pie plâte. Stir in the melted butter, ând press the mixture to the bottom ând sides of the pie plâte, forming the crust. Bâke ât 350 for 8-10 minutes to set the crust. Remove from oven ând let cool completely.
- With â hând or stând mixer, creâm together the room temperâture creâm cheese ând sugâr until smooth. âdd the milk ând pudding mix, ând beât until smooth ând creâmy. Lâstly, fold in hâlf (8 oz) of the whipped topping to the pudding mixture. Pour the filling into the cooled pie shell. Refrigerâte for 2-3 hours or until set. Top the pie with the remâining whipped topping, ând Oreos. Enjoy.