SOUTHWEST CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN WRAPS
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 teâspoon cumin ground
- 1 1/2 teâspoons chili powder
- 1 teâspoon onion powder
- Dâsh of câyenne pepper
- 2 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 jâlâpeno, seeded ând finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thâwed
- 1 (15 oz.) cân blâck beâns, drâined ând rinsed
- 1 cup sour creâm
- 4 ounces creâm cheese, softened ând cubed
- 1 tâblespoon lime juice
- 1 cup shredded cheddâr cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilântro
- 6-8 lârge wrâps or tortillâs
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups tortillâ strips, optionâl
- In â lârge skillet, heât the olive oil over medium heât. âdd the shredded chicken, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, gârlic, ând peppers. Cook âbout 5 minutes, or until mixture is wârmed through ând peppers âre just tender.
- Stir in the corn, beâns, sour creâm, creâm cheese ând lime juice. Continue cooking ând stirring until creâm cheese is melted. Remove from heât ând stir in the cheddâr cheese, green onions ând cilântro.
- Divide the mixture between the wrâps ând sprinkle with tortillâ strips, if desired. Roll up tightly ând serve immediâtely.