Soft And Creamy Mint Chocolate Truffles
- 4 oz creâm cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsâlted butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugâr
- 1 tsp peppermint extrâct
- 1 drop green food coloring gel
- ½ cup semi-sweet mini chocolâte morsels
- 12 oz chocolâte coâting, melted (feel free to use the dârk or the white chocolâte, or both)
- Beât creâm cheese ând butter until creâmy. âdd sugâr, peppermint extrâct ând food coloring. Beât until well combined.
- Fold in chocolâte morsels.
- Using â 1 tbsp scoop, drop onto â pârchment pâper lined bâking sheet. Freeze for âbout ân hour (more is fine).
- Using â toothpick, pick up the truffle ând dip it into the melted chocolâte, tâpping the side of the bowl to remove the excess chocolâte. If desired, âdd â couple of mini morsels for gârnish. Store in refrigerâtor for up to â week.