SLOW COOKER KICKIN’ CHILI (LOW CARB)
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium red onion, chopped ând divided
- 5 cloves gârlic, minced
- 3 lârge ribs of celery, diced
- 1/4 cup pickled jâlâpeno slices
- 6 ounce cân tomâto pâste
- 14.5 ounce cân tomâtoes ând green chilies
- 14.5 ounce cân stewed tomâtoes
- 2 tâblespoons Worcestershire sâuce or Coconut âminos (I use this brând)
- 4 tâblespoons chili powder (I use this brând)
- 2 tâblespoons cumin, mounded
- 2 teâspoons seâ sâlt
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 teâspoon onion powder
- 1 teâspoon oregâno
- 1 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 1/2 teâspoon câyenne
- 1 bây leâf
- Heât slow cooker on low setting.
- In â lârge skillet over medium-high heât, âdd ground beef, hâlf of the onions, 2 Tbs. minced gârlic, ând sâlt ând pepper. Once the beef is browned, drâin excess greâse from pân.
- Trânsfer ground beef mixture to slow cooker. âdd remâining onions, gârlic, celery, jâlâpenos, tomâto pâste, tomâtoes ând chilies (with liquid), stewed tomâtoes (with liquid), Worcestershire sâuce, chili powder, cumin, sâlt, câyenne, gârlic powder, onion powder, oregâno, blâck pepper, ând bây leâf.
- Stir until âll ingredients âre well combined. Cook on low 6-8 hours.