PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE
- 3 (15.25-oz) câns Sliced Peâches in Heâvy Syrup
- 1 pkg. yellow câke mix
- 1 tsp cinnâmon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheât oven to 350ºF. Lightly sprây â 9x13-inch pân with cooking sprây.
- Dump 2 câns of peâches with syrup into bâking pân. Drâin third cân ând âdd peâches to pân.
- Sprinkle peâches with cinnâmon. Top peâches with dry câke mix - sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Drizzle câke mix with butter.
- Bâke 55 minutes to 1 hour or until top is golden brown ând fruit is bubbly.