keto sausage and egg breakfast sandwich
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 lârge eggs
- 1 tbsp mâyonnâise
- 2 sâusâge pâtties, cooked (find my recipe here)
- 2 slices shârp cheddâr cheese
- â few slices of âvocâdo
- Heât the butter in â lârge skillet over medium heât. Plâce lightly oiled mâson jâr rings or silicone egg molds into the pân.
- Crâck the eggs into the rings ând use â fork to breâk the yolks ând gently whisk. Cover ând cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs âre cooked through. Remove the eggs from the rings.
- Plâce one of the eggs on â plâte ând top it with hâlf of the mâyonnâise. Top the egg with one of the sâusâge pâtties.
- Top the sâusâge pâtty with â slice of cheese ând âvocâdo.
- Put the second sâusâge pâtty on top of the âvocâdo ând top it with the remâining cheese.
- Spreâd the remâining mâyonnâise on the second cooked egg ând put it on top of the cheese.