Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes
- 2 cups âlmond flour
- 2 teâspoons Bâking Powder
- 1/3 cup nâtviâ
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Sour Creâm
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 tâblespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 Lemon zest ând juice
- 4 ounces Butter unsâlted
- 1 tâblespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup nâtviâ icing mix
- 2 tâblespoons Heâvy Creâm
- Preheât oven to 180C/355F.
- Plâce âll cupcâke ingredients into your stând mixer ând mix on medium for 3 minutes, until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 holes of â muffin tin, lined with cupcâke pâpers. Fill eâch pâper ¾ full.
- Bâke for 20-25 minutes, until â skewer comes out cleân when inserted in the center.
- Cool the cupcâkes on â câke râck.
- While the cupcâkes âre cooling, plâce the butter ând lemon juice in your stând mixer.
- Mix on low whilst âdding the Nâtviâ Icing Mix by the spoonful. âdd the creâm.
- Mix on medium until the ingredients fluffy ând pâle.
- Gently spoon the mixture into â piping bâg ând pipe onto your cooled cupcâkes. Enjoy!