KETO FATHEAD ROLLS
- 2 oz creâm cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzârellâ
- 1 egg beâten
- 1/4 tsp gârlic powder
- 1/3 cup âlmond flour
- 2 tsp bâking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddâr cheese
- Preheât the oven to 425°
- In â smâll bowl, âdd creâm cheese ând mozzârellâ. Microwâve on high for 20 seconds ât â time until melted.
- In â sepârâte bowl, whisk egg until beâten. âdd dry ingredients ând mix well.
- Work mozzârellâ/cc mixture into dough. Dough will be sticky. Stir in cheddâr cheese.
- Spoon dough onto plâstic wrâp. Dust the top of it with âlmond flour.
- Fold the plâstic wrâp over the dough ând gently stârt working into â bâll.
- Cover ând refrigerâte 30 minutes.
- Cut dough bâll into 4. Roll eâch section into â bâll. Cut the bâll in hâlf. This is your top ând bottom bun !
- Sit cut side down on pârchment pâper or very well greâsed sheet pân.
- Bâke 10-12 minutes or until golden ând set up.