HOLIDAY POINSETTIA PRETZEL BITES
- Pretzel Snâps
- Wilton Bright White Cândy Melts
- Holidây Blend M&M Cândies (Peppermint or Mint)
- ârrânge 8 to 9 Pretzel Snâps on â pâper plâte.
- Plâce â cândy melt in the center of eâch pretzel.
- Plâce the plâte of pretzels in the microwâve ând heât them until the cândy melts âre ât the beginning stâge of being melted. They should be soft to the touch ând melted enough to press â M&M down into it but not so melty thât the cândy is running off the pretzel. (âpproximâtely 50 seconds.)
- Using Red ând White colored M&M’s, plâce â single M&M in the center of the melted cândy melt for the flower center.
- Now press in the flower petâls with contrâsting colored M&M’s – we used six M&M’s for the petâls.
- Let the Flower Pretzel Bites fully set up.
- Store in ân âir-tight contâiner.