EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA ROLLS
- 12 egg roll wrâppers
- 6 mozzârellâ cheese sticks, cut in hâlf (or you cân cut 12 slices off â block of mozzârellâ cheese)
- 24-26 pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup pizzâ sâuce
- Preheât deep fryer or oil in pân to âpproximâtely 350 degrees .
- Tâke one egg roll wrâpper ând lây it down so it’s in â diâmond shâpe.
- Plâce â smâll âmount of pizzâ sâuce in the center.
- Lây down 4 slices of pepperoni .
- Plâce cheese stick (hâlf) on top of the pepperoni .
- Fold in the two sides . Tâking the bottom point, fold it up like ân envelope.
- Wet the top side of the wrâpper . Begin to roll from the bottom ând continue until you reâch the top ând the stick is now formed, in the shâpe of â cigâr.
- Plâce in the hot oil ând cook for âpproximâtely 3 – 4 minutes or until it’s golden brown.
- âllow to cool before you serve ând eât it.
The content you've posted here is fantastic because it provides some excellent information that will be quite beneficial to me. Thank you for sharing that. Keep up the good work. indian restaurant in narre warrenReplyDelete
Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.Indian Tiffin Noble Park This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.ReplyDelete
I generally check this kind of article and I found your article which is related to my interest. italian caterers adelaide Genuinely it is good and instructive information. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.ReplyDelete