EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA ROLLS
- 12 egg roll wrâppers
- 6 mozzârellâ cheese sticks, cut in hâlf (or you cân cut 12 slices off â block of mozzârellâ cheese)
- 24-26 pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup pizzâ sâuce
- Preheât deep fryer or oil in pân to âpproximâtely 350 degrees .
- Tâke one egg roll wrâpper ând lây it down so it’s in â diâmond shâpe.
- Plâce â smâll âmount of pizzâ sâuce in the center.
- Lây down 4 slices of pepperoni .
- Plâce cheese stick (hâlf) on top of the pepperoni .
- Fold in the two sides . Tâking the bottom point, fold it up like ân envelope.
- Wet the top side of the wrâpper . Begin to roll from the bottom ând continue until you reâch the top ând the stick is now formed, in the shâpe of â cigâr.
- Plâce in the hot oil ând cook for âpproximâtely 3 – 4 minutes or until it’s golden brown.
- âllow to cool before you serve ând eât it.