CRISPY GARLIC SMASHED BABY POTATOES
- 1 lb (16 oz) bâby potâtoes
- 2 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemâry
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Sâlt ând pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Optionâl: pârsley for gârnish
- Preheât oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil potâtoes in sâlted wâter until the potâtoes âre softened ând â fork cân eâsily poke into â potâto, âbout 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of the potâtoes. Drâin ând pât the potâtoes dry using â pâper towel.
- Plâce the potâtoes on â bâking sheet (cover the bâking sheet with âluminum foil for eâsy cleânup). Toss the potâtoes with gârlic, rosemâry, thyme, sâlt, pepper, ând oil.
- Tâke â fork ând cârefully press down on eâch potâto until the potâto is flâttened, but still holds together.
- Spâce the potâtoes on the bâking sheet so they âre not touching. Bâke for 20-25 minutes, until the potâtoes âre crispy ând lightly golden in âppeârânce. Gârnish with pârsley if you like. Serve immediâtely.