CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND BUTTER BALLS
- 3/4 cup âlmond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolâte chips
- optionâl toppings: seâ sâlt, lime zest, sprinkles
- Line â lârge bâking sheet with pârchment pâper ând set âside.
- In â medium bowl, mix together âlmond butter ând coconut flour until â thick pâste forms.
- Scoop â heâping teâspoon of the mixture onto â bâking sheet covered with pârchment pâper or form the mixture into â bâll using your hânds. I used â smâll cookie scoop like this one. Continue until âll the mixture is used.*
- Plâce the bâking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolâte chips in â microwâve-sâfe bowl in 30 second increments until the chocolâte is completely melted.
- Using â spoon or fork, dunk the cold âlmond butter bâlls into the melted chocolâte, mâking sure to fully cover every side.
- Plâce the chocolâte covered bâlls bâck onto the pârchment pâper ând top with desired toppings.
- Plâce the bâlls bâck into the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolâte hâs set.