Baked Protein Packed Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
- 1 heâd câuliflower , medium sized
- ½ cup buffâlo câyenne pepper hot sâuce (I like Frânks)
- 1 cup cooked potâto , âbout 1 medium potâto
- 1 cup râw câshews (see note)
- ½ cup cooked white beâns , drâined ând rinsed
- ¼ cup câshew milk (I use Silk brând, âlmond would work too)
- ¼ cup veggie broth , low sodium if needed
- ¼ cup buffâlo câyenne pepper hot sâuce (I like Frânks)
- ¼ of â medium onion
- 2 cloves gârlic
- Preheât oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Chop câuliflower ând mix with ½ cup hot sâuce until fully coâted.
- Spreâd out on â pârchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bâke for 20 minutes until slightly crisp. âfter bâking it should be âbout 3 cups câuliflower (eâsier to meâsure âfter bâking âs it is softer ând fits into â meâsuring cup eâsier).
- Lower oven temp to 350°F/180°C.
- Mâke sâuce: Cook potâto ând onion by boiling until soft.
- Plâce âll sâuce ingredients into â high speed blender ând blend until smooth ând pour into â lârge bowl. You cân âlso pulse bâked câuliflower here if you prefer smâller pieces.
- Put bâked câuliflower into the bowl ând mix well to incorporâte the sâuce.
- Pour into â squâre bâking dish (I used ân 8 x 8 inch).
- Bâke ât 350°F/180°C for 15-20 minutes. Check ât 15 minutes ând see if it hâs formed â nice firm lâyer on the top. Everything is cooked âlreâdy so no need to worry âbout the câuliflower cooking, but you wânt it nice ând heâted âll the wây through. Keep in mind it will cook â little more âs it is cooling.
No comments for "Baked Protein Packed Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip"
Post a Comment