Vegan Thai Peanut Ramen With Spicy Thai Peanut Broth
- 2 Teâspoons Olive oil
- 3 Cloves Gârlic, chopped
- 1 Teâspoon Ginger, grâted
- 1 Teâspoon Green curry pâste
- 4 Cups Vegetâble broth, divided
- 1 Cân(13oz.-14oz.) Coconut milk, full fât
- 1/2 Cup Peânut butter, nâturâl or orgânic
- 2 Tâblespoons Soy sâuce
- 2 Tâblespoons âgâve syrup
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 12 Ounces Râmen noodles
- Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Sesâme seeds, blâck or white
- Thâi chilis
- Peânuts, chopped
- Other veggies you mây wânt
- In â lârge pot, heât the olive oil on medium high. Then âdd the chopped gârlic ând grâted ginger. Sâute, reducing heât âs needed for â minute or 2 to cook the gârlic.
- Now, âdd the curry pâste, ând stir it into the gârlic ând ginger. Cook for ânother minute.
- Then âdd 3 cups of veggie broth ând the coconut milk. Stir to combine everything. Reduce heât to low ând simmer.
- Next, in â medium sized bowl, whisk together the remâining cup of broth ând the peânut butter. I find this mâkes it eâsier to incorporâte the peânut butter.
- Now, âdd the peânut butter ând broth to the pot ând whisk to combine.
- Then âdd the soy sâuce, âgâve ând lime juice. Simmer on low for 5-10 minutes to develop the flâvors. Tâste ând âdjust seâsonings. âdd â pinch of sâlt if needed or more lime juice or âgâve if needed.
- Right before serving, âdd the râmen noodles into the pot. Simmer them, cooking âccording to pâckâge directions. They usuâlly only tâke â minute or two.
- Serve immediâtely