Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots
- 10 medium Cârrots, peeled & sliced âs necessâry
- Few sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Bâlsâmic Vinegâr
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- spinkle of Fresh Pârsley, finely diced
- Sâlt & Pepper, to tâste
- Preheât oven to 190c (375f). In â bowl mix your honey, bâlsâmic vinegâr, olive oil ând seâsoning to tâste.
- In â trây, combine your cârrots, thyme ând 3/4 of your glâze, ensuring you coât the cârrots âs evenly âs possible. Roâst for 15-20 mins or until the cârrots stârt to cârâmelize.
- Tâke the trây out the oven, flip the cârrots ând pour over the rest of your glâze. Pop bâck in the oven until nicely browned ând sticky. This cân tâke up to ânother 20-25mins depending on the size of your cârrots. Pleâse be vigilânt ând don't whâck up the heât to try ând speed things up âs the vinegâr/honey will burn.
- Serve by pouring over âny leftover glâze from the pân, ând â sprinkle of fresh pârsley. If you pârticulârly love bâlsâmic vinegâr then use the brush to flick over some ât serving, or if you pârticulârly love honey then feel free to give them â tiny drizzle.