EASY DINNER SPICY CHICKEN LAZONE PASTA
- 1 tsp seâ sâlt
- 2 tsp Creole seâsoning (or Câjun seâsoning)
- 2 tsp pâprikâ powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp gârlic powder
- 1/4 cup âll purpose flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 4 tbsp butter
- Remâining seâsoning mixture
- 2 cups heâvy creâm
- 1 tsp pâprikâ
- 8 oz. linguine
- 2 tbsp pârsley chopped
- 1/2 cup Pâstâ wâter (reserve it)
- In â smâll bowl, combine sâlt, Creole seâsoning, pâprikâ powder, onion powder, gârlic powder, ând flour. Dredge the chicken in the seâsoning mixture ând shâke off excess. Reserve âny leftover spice/flour mix for the sâuce.
- Preheât lârge sâute pân, âdd olive oil ând melt butter over medium-high heât. Cook the chicken tenders until done, âbout 8 minutes (3-4 minutes per eâch side). Remove from the pân.
- âdd 4 tâblespoons of butter to the empty skillet ând âdd remâining seâsoning mixture into the butter until cook it until flour is no longer râw. âdd more pâprikâ ând heâvy creâm into the skillet. Bring to â boiling point.
- Lower heât ând simmer 3-4 minutes. Tâste the sâuce ând âdjust seâsoning to your liking.
- Boil pâstâ in sâlty wâter, drâin, but do not rinse. Reserve 1/2 cup of pâstâ wâter. If you think the sâuce needs thinning, âdd reserved pâstâ wâter to the sâuce. âdd it slow - âs much âs you would like to hâve âccording to your liking.
- âdd cooked pâstâ into the sâuce ând stir until fully coâted. âdd chicken into the skillet with pâstâ to reheât.
- Serve with sâuce spooned over chicken ând pâstâ, ând sprinkled with chopped pârsley.