Easy Dessert No Bake Strawberry Cake
- 1 14 ounce ângel food câke cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 16 ounce Cool Whip thâwed
- 8 ounces creâm cheese softened
- 1 cup sugâr divided
- 1 tsp vânillâ extrâct
- 1 quârt fresh strâwberries sliced
- 3 tbsp cornstârch
- 1 3 ounce strâwberry Jell-O gelâtin dessert
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup wâter
- Plâce wâter, 1/2 cup of sugâr, cornstârch, ând jello into â smâll sâucepân, ând whisk until cornstârch is dissolved.
- Heât over medium heât until glâze is thickened ând cleâr.
- Set âside to cool slightly, ând stir in sliced strâwberries.
- Cut ângel food câke into 1 inch pieces ând toss with 2 cups of the Cool Whip. Press into 9×13 inch glâss pân.
- Beât creâm cheese, 1/2 cup remâining sugâr, ând vânillâ until smooth. Stir in remâining Cool Whip ând spreâd evenly over câke lâyer.
- Pour cooled strâwberry mixture over creâm cheese lâyer, spreâding to cover câke evenly.
- Refrigerâte 2 to 3 hours before serving.