Trully Moist Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup strawberry puree about 5 large strawberries food processed until they are a thick, seedy liquid
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat butter for three minutes (or until light and fluffy) in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Mix in strawberry puree and salt.
- Mix in powdered sugar a little bit at a time.
- Ready to use
Recipe adapted from https://www.cupcakeproject.com