The Most Delicious Honey Mustard Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 6 tbsp honey mustard prepared
- 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 1/2 tsp pepper divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder divided
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms roughly chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon crumbled
- 1 cup colby jack cheese shredded
- Lay the chicken breast flat in a large casserole dish. Season with 1/4 tsp of each, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spread 1-2 tbsp of honey mustard on top of each chicken breast to make a nice thick layer.
- Combine the chopped mushrooms, thinly sliced onions, oil, and remaining salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir to coat. Then spread the mixture over the top of the chicken.
Read more at https://www.thepinningmama.com/baked-honey-mustard-chicken/