THE MOST AMAZING SIDE DISH GARLIC KNOTS
- 1 8 count can buttermilk biscuits
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 2 Tbs parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tso dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half and roll each half into a longer strand about 6"-8' in length.
- Tie each strand Ito a knot and tuck ends gently underneath.
- Lay garlic knots on prepared baking sheet and set aside.
Read more at https://tornadoughalli.com/garlic-knots/