The Most Amazing Greek Chicken
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 a cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 lemons (2 juiced, 2 cut in half)
- Pound the chicken until it's uniformly thin
- In a glass dish mix olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and juice of 2 lemons juice.
- Place the chicken pieces in the mixture and cover.
- Marinated the chicken for 2 days, or at least overnight.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Oil the grill grates well
- Cut the remaining 2 lemons in half
Read more at https://www.jessyandmelissa.com/recipe/recipes-by-course/main-courses/greek-chicken-paleo-2