The Easiest Southern Homemade Biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for working with dough
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 400° and have ready a baking sheet lined with either parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and whisk to combine.
- Scatter the cubes of butter across dry mixture, and using a pastry blender, cut in the butter until the cubes are the size of peas.
- Add the milk and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough comes together. Lightly knead the mixture a bit with your hands (only if necessary) to bring it all together.
Read more at https://www.theanthonykitchen.com