Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 1.6lbs / 750g Baby Potatoes
- 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, finely diced
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme, finely diced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 390f/200c and place a suitably tray in there to get nice and hot.
- Meanwhile, slice your potatoes in half and combine in a bowl with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
- When the tray is piping hot, take it out and place potatoes cut side down. Place back in the oven for 20mins or until nice and crispy.
Recipe adapted from https://www.dontgobaconmyheart.co.uk/
No comments for "Roasted Baby Potatoes"
Post a Comment