No Bake Oreo Delight
- 1 package Oreo cookies regular or double stuffed
- 1 stick butter melted
- 16 oz. Cool Whip separated
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 5.9 oz. chocolate instant pudding*
- 2 ¾ cup milk
- Crush the whole bag of Oreos in a food processor. (You can also do this by hand if needed.)
- Combine the Oreos and melted butter until well-combined. Press the mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan to make a crust.
- Using hand mixer, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl for 1 minute. Room temperature cream cheese is necessary for this layer to have a smooth consistency when combined with the next set of ingredients. Otherwise, lumps will form.
- Add HALF of of Cool Whip, and reserve the second half for the topping.
- Add the powdered sugar. Beat until well-combined and smooth. Spread across the top of the Oreo crust.
- Visit https://thecozycook.com, for complete recipe