NO-BAKE MINT CHIP COOKIES
- 2 cups (140g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut cream*
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup (**see notes for sugar-free option)
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1/2 tsp spirulina (I get mine from Thrive Market)
- 1/4 cup (30g) cacao nibs
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chips, melted***
- In a food processor or blender, process the coconut until finely ground (but don’t go to long/high speed or it will turn into coconut butter).
- Add the coconut cream, sweetener, mint extract, and spirulina. Process to form a sticky dough.
- Add the cacao nibs, and blend briefly to mix them in.
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough and shape into a cookie. Repeat until all the batter is used, you should get about 12 cookies. If it won’t stick together or is too soft to shape, chill for 10 minutes first.
Read more at https://www.feastingonfruit.com/no-bake-mint-chip-cookies/