NO BAKE FROZEN OREO DESSERT
- 1 pkg (14.3 oz) Oreos, divided
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Crush 10 Oreo cookies and set aside. Put the rest of the cookies in the food processor and crumble them.
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Spread ½ of it in 8x8 or 9x9 inch square baking pan and press with your fingers or some firm object to form a layer.
- Save the rest of the Oreo crumbs for later. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Set a site.
- For next steps, visit www.sweetspicykitchen.com/