Low Carb Cookie Dough Popsicles
Ingredients (for 10 servings)
- 2 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream or coconut milk (540 ml/ 18.3 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup almond butter or sunflower seed butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or cinnamon
- 1/4 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, divided (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- Add the cream, almond butter, coconut flour, vanilla, erythritol and optional salt to a high speed blender.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Add 1/2 the chocolate chunks to the base of your popsicle molds (3-oz/ 90 ml each). Add the cookie dough batter until about 1/2 full.
- Sprinkle in the walnuts or pecans. Add the remaining cookie dough mix until almost the top and finish with the last few chocolate chunks.
- Read more at https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-cookie-dough-popsicles